STYLETECK Innovations Ltd. as an eCommerce service provider company is providing relentless services to customers for more than 8 years. Groups of passionate and dedicated individuals have been the strength of our company.
We look for leadership skill with an ideal business sense that is decisive to the organization’s course by building strong relationships and real-time communication with employees.
OUR CORE VALUES –
1. Responsibility – You are capable of making rational or moral decisions on your own that can lead the company to its desired outcome. It means that you can be trusted to take full responsibility for your actions and results.
2. Integrity – Living your life according to your morals and values and you don’t compromise even if others’ values are different from yours. Integrity is the foundation on which coworkers build relationships and trust.
3. Consistency – You concentrate on your job regardless of whatever the situation is and keep performing at a high rate. Consistency removes uncertainty and creates an environment of expectations and support.
4. Respect – In the workplace, you accept somebody for who they are, treat them the way you want to be treated even when they’re different from you or you don’t agree with them.
5. Efficiency – You use the least amount of inputs to achieve the highest amount of output. It highlights your ability to produce something with a minimum amount of effort.
An admin assistant manages and distributes all the information within an office. This generally includes scheduling meetings and appointments, taking notes and minutes in meetings, taking the responsibilities for office projects and tasks and being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders.
– Set goals & delegate tasks among the team members.
– Monitor performance of individual team members and take corrective action to ensure timely completion of tasks.
– Motivate the team to achieve a high degree of performance.
– Periodically report upper management.
– Graduation with strong command and passion over IT.
– Excellent command in both form (written & spoken) of English.
– Ability to manage and motivate a team.
– Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
– At least 1 – 1.5 years’ experience as Team Leader in a reputed IT firm.
– Performance Bonus
– Festival Bonus (twice a year).