STYLETECK Innovations Ltd. as an eCommerce service provider company is providing relentless services to customers for more than 8 years. Groups of passionate and dedicated individuals have been the strength of our company.
We look for leadership skill with an ideal business sense that is decisive to the organization’s course by building strong relationships and real-time communication with employees.
OUR CORE VALUES–
1. Responsibility – You are capable of making rational or moral decisions on your own that can lead the company to its desired outcome. It means that you can be trusted to take full responsibility for your actions and results.
2. Integrity – Living your life according to your morals and values and you don’t compromise even if others’ values are different from yours. Integrity is the foundation on which coworkers build relationships and trust.
3. Consistency – You concentrate on your job regardless of whatever the situation is and keep performing at a high rate. Consistency removes uncertainty and creates an environment of expectations and support.
4. Respect – In the workplace, you accept somebody for who they are, treat them the way you want to be treated even when they’re different from you or you don’t agree with them.
5. Efficiency – You use the least amount of inputs to achieve the highest amount of output. It highlights your ability to produce something with a minimum amount of effort.
The responsibilities of a Data Entry Operator are to update and maintain information on company databases and computer systems. It includes collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records. An employee working in data entry will need to efficiently manage a large amount of information that is often sensitive or confidential.
– Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from the source documents within time limits.
– Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
– Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check the output.
– Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan.
– Responding to information requests from authorised members.
– Testing new database systems and software updates.
– Good command of MS Office and data programs;
– Proficiency in typing and transcription;
– Excellent knowledge of correct spelling and punctuation;
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
– Higher Secondary Certificate;
– Additional computer training or certification will be an asset.
– Minimum 1-year experience in the relevant field.
– Performance Bonus;
– Festival Bonus (twice a year);
– Medical Coverage (as per company policy).