STYLETECK Innovations Ltd. as an eCommerce business service provider company is providing relentless services to customers for more than 8 years. Groups of passionate and dedicated individuals have been the strength of our company.
We look for leadership skill with an ideal business sense that is decisive to the organization’s course by building strong relationships and real-time communication with employees.
Our Core Values –
1. Responsibility – You are capable of making rational or moral decisions on your own that can lead the company to its desired outcome. It means that you can be trusted to take full responsibility for your actions and results.
2. Integrity – Living your life according to your morals and values and you don’t compromise even if others’ values are different from yours. Integrity is the foundation on which coworkers build relationships and trust.
3. Consistency – You concentrate on your job regardless of whatever the situation is and keep performing at a high rate. Consistency removes uncertainty and creates an environment of expectations and support.
4. Respect – In the workplace, you accept somebody for who they are, treat them the way you want to be treated even when they’re different from you or you don’t agree with them.
5. Efficiency – You use the least amount of inputs to achieve the highest amount of output. It highlights your ability to produce something with a minimum amount of effort.
An e-Commerce Executive contributes to the growth of the online business of an organization by enhancing the customer experience, creating strategic marketing ideas and maintaining the technology and infrastructure. He takes the responsibility of analyzing data from market and consumer studies to generate commercial insights, managing relationships with partners and ensuring seamless end-to-end integration of the e-commerce business. This person should be an energetic, collaborative and results-oriented self-starter who is technologically savvy, organized and able to operate well in a team under pressure to be working in a fast-paced, digitally-centric environment.
- Contribute to the growth of the business by supporting the execution of business strategies and providing new insights.
- Provide support to maintain the technology and search for new user-friendly tools and make full use of them.
- Collate information to generate data-driven commercial understanding and coordinate with business partners.
- Monitor sales, promotions, brand, marketing & social media program and activities over digital platforms, and uploading and replenishment of products.
- Day-to-day operational aspects of e-commerce channels including inventory & logistics management, product information, user experience etc.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams on the execution of brand, marketing and e-commerce activities.
– Strong command and passion for IT.
– Must be a team player with the ability to think outside the box.
– Excellent command over English language.
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
Freshers are also encouraged to apply. Candidates with similar experience will receive preference.
– Performance Bonus
– Festival Bonus (twice a year)