STYLETECK Innovations Ltd, as an eCommerce business service provider company, is providing relentless services to customers for more than 8 years. A group of passionate and dedicated individuals has been the strength of our company.
We are looking for enthusiastic interns to join our company and provide support in achieving our goals. Your insightful contributions will help develop, expand and maintain our business.
Core Values –
- Responsibility – You are capable of completing the given tasks within the deadline. Your performance leads you to a successful corporate life.
- Consistency – You concentrate on your job regardless of whatever the situation is and keep performing at a high rate. Consistency removes uncertainty and creates an environment of expectations and support.
- Respect – In workplace, you accept somebody for who they are, treat them the way you want to be treated even when they’re different from you or you don’t agree with them.
- Efficiency – You use the least amount of inputs to achieve the highest amount of output. It highlights your ability to produce something with a minimum amount of effort.
- Provide support to the Executives in applying and maintaining strategies.
- Collate up to date information by researching the current market trends.
- Develop contents enriched with proper and trendy keywords.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Assist in the collection of information for reports and statistical research.
- Take notes during meetings; prepare documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files.
– Strong command and passion over IT.
– Ability to think outside the box.
– Keen to learn, willing to work hard and maintain productivity.
- You are studying for or have a University degree in any discipline.
- Excellent command over English language.
- You gain real-world work experiences at an internationally reputable company.
- Opportunity to learn about corporate knowledge, work ethics and team spirit.
- Receive certificate upon completion.
- Full-time job opportunity after successfully completing the internship period based on the performance.