STYLETECK Innovations Ltd, as an IT service provider company, is providing relentless services to customers for more than 8 years. A group of passionate and dedicated individuals has been the strength of our company.
As a Web Development intern, you will be a key member of the product team. You will be engaging with the core product development and working with the development team in executing front-end implementation for feature development and platform upgrades as well as on-going improvements to ensure user-centric design and improve the user interface and experience on the styleteck platforms and products. You will also have opportunities to explore the conceptualization of new products from ground up to meet the diverse needs of the non-profit and governance sector.
Here are some ways you will be working together with us at styleteck:
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain web applications according to the requirements given using React.js.
- Capable of identifying client pain points and providing adequate solutions via the implementation of new features in the front-end web application.
- Collaborate closely with your peers on the team on the design and implementation of the user interface.
- Communicate effectively with the back-end team for API integration.
- Ensure that the code produced is of quality via employing unit tests and participating in the code review process with your peers.
- Willingness to execute and self-learn
- Self-motivated and able to work independently. Ideal candidates need to also be team players who can easily switch to a collaboration mode
- Good design sense
- Must be meticulous and provide well-documented code
- Able to work with a team using tools like git
So… what does it take to get this role?
- Current studying in a diploma or degree for Computer Science, Software Engineering, or its equivalent.
- Experience working with React UI libraries such as Material UI, Bootstrap, Blueprint, etc. is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN or Mercurial and their workflow. is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of HTTP and RESTful JSON API.
- Experience working in an agile environment is an added advantage.