STYLETECK Innovations Ltd. as an eCommerce service provider company is providing relentless services to customers for more than 8 years. Groups of passionate and dedicated individuals have been the strength of our company.
We look for leadership skill with an ideal business sense that is decisive to the organization’s course by building strong relationships and real-time communication with employees.
OUR CORE VALUES–
1. Responsibility – You are capable of making rational or moral decisions on your own that can lead the company to its desired outcome. It means that you can be trusted to take full responsibility for your actions and results.
2. Integrity – Living your life according to your morals and values and you don’t compromise even if others’ values are different from yours. Integrity is the foundation on which coworkers build relationships and trust.
3. Consistency – You concentrate on your job regardless of whatever the situation is and keep performing at a high rate. Consistency removes uncertainty and creates an environment of expectations and support.
4. Respect – In the workplace, you accept somebody for who they are, treat them the way you want to be treated even when they’re different from you or you don’t agree with them.
5. Efficiency – You use the least amount of inputs to achieve the highest amount of output. It highlights your ability to produce something with a minimum amount of effort.
Content writer has the responsibility of creating written material for eCommerce products and websites, carrying out ongoing research to promote our products/services. This person also plays an essential role in search engine optimization, which drives web traffic and sales and is also responsible for explaining topics in a clear, actionable way.
– Create engaging eCommerce content for company products, SEO content, website content, articles etc.
– Work closely with the eCommerce team. Provide content support for search engine, social media, web pages, etc.
– Ensure consistency in corporate branding, promotions, and strategic messaging.
1. Good grammar and proofreading skills coupled with an analytical bend of mind.
2. Thorough understanding of web accessibility, usability and acquaintance with good practices in web content development.
3. Understanding of online user behaviour.
– Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
– Freshers are also encouraged to apply. Candidates with similar experience will receive preference.
– Performance Bonus
– Festival Bonus (twice a year)