STYLETECK Innovations Ltd. as an eCommerce business service provider company, is providing relentless services to customers for more than 8 years. A group of passionate and dedicated individuals has been the strength of our company.
We look for leadership skills with an ideal business sense that is decisive to the organization’s course by building strong relationships and real-time communication with employees.
OUR CORE VALUES–
1. Responsibility – You are capable of making rational or moral decisions on your own that can lead the company to its desired outcome. It means that you can be trusted to take full responsibility for your actions and results.
2. Integrity – Living your life according to your morals and values and you don’t compromise even if others’ values are different from yours. Integrity is the foundation on which coworkers build relationships and trust.
3. Consistency – You concentrate on your job regardless of whatever the situation is and keep performing at a high rate. Consistency removes uncertainty and creates an environment of expectations and support.
4. Respect – In the workplace, you accept somebody for who they are, treat them the way you want to be treated even when they’re different from you or you don’t agree with them.
5. Efficiency – You use the least amount of inputs to achieve the highest amount of output. It highlights your ability to produce something with a minimum amount of effort.
Our next Digital Marketing Executive will involve in the company’s in-house marketing strategies with brainstorming ideas and up-to-date skills. We are expecting a maximal teamwork mentality to optimize exclusive branding styles. The person will add elevators every day with the team on all online channels to gain lifetime brand value for the company.
You will be tasked to
– Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media.
– Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
– Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
– Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
– Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
– Implement social media marketing strategies to lead potential buyers to e-commerce sites.
– Run email marketing campaigns to increase sales.
– Collaborate with creative team to develop brand identity.
– Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
– Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
– Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
– Working knowledge of ad serving tools and web analytics tools.
– Basic skills in writing creative content.
– Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant subject.
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the relevant field.
– Performance Bonus
– Festival Bonus (twice a year)
– Medical Coverage (as per company policy).