STYLETECK Innovations Ltd. as an eCommerce service provider company is providing relentless services to customers for more than 8 years. Groups of passionate and dedicated individuals have been the strength of our company.
We look for leadership skill with an ideal business sense that is decisive to the organization’s course by building strong relationships and real-time communication with employees.
OUR CORE VALUES–
1. Responsibility – You are capable of making rational or moral decisions on your own that can lead the company to its desired outcome. It means that you can be trusted to take full responsibility for your actions and results.
2. Integrity – Living your life according to your morals and values and you don’t compromise even if others’ values are different from yours. Integrity is the foundation on which coworkers build relationships and trust.
3. Consistency – You concentrate on your job regardless of whatever the situation is and keep performing at a high rate. Consistency removes uncertainty and creates an environment of expectations and support.
4. Respect – In the workplace, you accept somebody for who they are, treat them the way you want to be treated even when they’re different from you or you don’t agree with them.
5. Efficiency – You use the least amount of inputs to achieve the highest amount of output. It highlights your ability to produce something with a minimum amount of effort.
The Digital Marketing Executive will assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts and collaborate with designers to improve user experience. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for our company.
– Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media.
– Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website.
– Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
– Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/ SEM.
– Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
– Working knowledge of ad serving tools and web analytics tools.
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant subject.
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the relevant field.
– Performance Bonus
– Festival Bonus (twice a year).